Date Night? Try out these interesting recipes for two. Here is Seared Pork chop with cherries and spinach & Creamy Tuscan Chicken, lipsmacking recipes for you!
1. Seared Pork chops with Cherries and Spinach
Ingredients:- 1 tbsp cooking oil, 1 1\2 Kg boneless pork chops, kosher salt, pepper, 1 cup of pitted and halved cherries, 1\4 cup of dry white wine, 2 tbsp grain mustard, 2 bunches of spinach.
Procedure:- 1. Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Dry the pork chops by patting them with paper towel and season with 1\2 tbsp of salt and pepper. Cook until pork chops turn golden brown.
2. Now, add some cherries to the skillet and cook, keep stirring it occasionally, until it starts to turn soft. Now, add wine and cook until it get reduced up to 1tbsp. Add mustard and 1\3 cup of water and finally add spinach and cook, toss it until spinach begins to wilt. Serve with Pork Chops.
2. Creamy Tuscan Chicken
Ingredients:- 4-5 Skin-on Chicken thighs, salt and pepper to taste, 1 tbsp olive oil, 3 chopped cloves of garlic, 1\2 diced onion, 1 diced tomato, 2 cups of spinach, 1 1\2 cup heavy cream, 55 gram grated parmesan cheese, 2 tbsp chopped parsley.
Procedure:- 1. Take the chicken thighs and marinate with salt and pepper.
2. Take a skillet and heat oil over medium flame.
3. Keep the chicken thighs skin in the skillet and cook for 10-15 minutes until the skin becomes crispy. Keep flipping the chicken to cook evenly from all sides.
4. Now, add onion and garlic. Keep stirring until onions turn translucent. Add tomatoes and spinach and keep stirring until spinach is wilted.
5. Add, salt, heavy cream, pepper and bring a boil.
6. Add parsley and parmesan cheese until it is slightly thickened.
7. Put the chicken again in the pan, add sauce on top and serve hot.