Wedding is not only about dancing, laughing and enjoying but to be a perfect couples takes a lot and is not as easy as it looks. Along with happiness, there are also some points at which we need to be serious about our actions or deeds which can also take a relationship at a tough point.
For a truly happy marriage, there are no rules, But indeed there are some guidelines to follow. No marriage is perfect in every aspect. Whenever there are fights, it is important to clear things and explain and listen to each other’s perspective. Happiness always comes in short bursts.
- Making time together with a priority.
- Giving your best to each other.
- Understanding your partner’s inner world deeply.
- Starting discussions softly.
- Honouring your relationship’s sense of “we”
- Expressing appreciation every day towards your partner.
- Reminding yourselves that conversation about money isn’t about money.
- Building your sex “script”.
- Acting Interdependently.
- Striving for emotional forgiveness.