Getting into relationship is easy, but keeping it alive is not easy. You need to put a lot of effort to keep your relationship alive.
Here are some tips to keep your love alive:-
1. Practicing appreciation and acceptance:
David Richo in his book “How to Be an Adult in Relationships: The Five Keys to Mindful Loving” explains two significant concepts for any relationship to keep alive are acceptance and appreciation.
2. Recognizing that almost all the relationships have highs and lows:- You can’t expect highs always in your lows.
3. Use the word “we”:- A relationship is from both the sides. It’s not alone your efforts, your partner has equal efforts too. So saying “we” can change the game and keep your love alive.
4. Be supportive:- Support each other emotionally, support each other in whatever you do, compliment your partner.
5. Be Adventurous:- “Be adventurous together and push one another to try new things!” Stated Ellenore Holbrook.
6. Make eye contact:- Making eye contact releases Oxytocin and also produces neural synchrony.