There are a number of people around us who have extramarital affairs. There are various reasons for a person to be in an extramarital affair. The extramarital affairs can be signs of the things not going right between a married couple.
Here are some common reasons that state why people have extramarital affairs:-
1. Early Marriages- Some people are married at a very young age. Life goes on track but when they start to find it boring as they think that they didn’t enjoy their early life and are more likely to indulge in an extramarital affair.
2. Married for wrong reasons- Sometimes a couple gets married under the pressure of family and society and these two are the top-most reasons for an unhappy married life. When they get married under the pressure they don’t find the opposite person as they would like to have them. Some people get married even when they don’t know each other.
3. Inability to deal with changes- Life is full of ups and downs and there are changes as per time. Only ‘Change is Constant’, some people are unable to adapt the changes and they turn to someone else than their spouses and leads to an extramarital affair.
4. Becoming parents- When a couple becomes parents their relationship changes. Priorities change and the time you spend with each other reduces. Many men feel lost and unimportant in the house and turn to a different woman.
5. Physical dissatisfaction- Physical dissatisfaction is one of the most common reasons why a person gets in an extramarital affair.