Breakups can really be difficult but sometimes you can see it coming. The signs of deteriorating relationship are usually plenty, but people generally don’t know what to look for.
Thinking about ending a relationship is never simple, especially when you have invested much time in your partner.
Keep in mind that these signs don’t always mean a breakup is coming, but they could mean that your partner is feeling unsettled in your relationship.
Sings that you need to end your relationship-
- You realize you don’t share same values anymore.
- You don’t trust each other anymore.
- You don’t make plans in mind for him/her.
- You no longer have any fun.
- You can’t get excited about the idea of marrying the person.
- They suddenly start spending time with family and friends.
- You no longer do any activities together.
- You’re only going on group dates.
- Your partner doesn’t show interest in your life.
- Your partner is abusive.
- Your main reason for staying is that you’ve invested a lot time in your relationship.
- You regularly feel disrespected.
- You’re just not happy anymore.
- Your partner doesn’t give you any time.
No one deserves to stay with someone who isn’t treating them right or making them happy.