Being single or in a relationship is a matter of choice.
When you’re single, you wish you were in a relationship; when you’re in a relationship you’re dying to be single. So many people fall in the same crossroads and think about what is right, to be single or to be in a relationship!
There is some relationship advice whether to be in a relationship is better or to be single is better. It is actually never to easy to say but maybe this some advice helps you a bit.
Adepts of Being Single
To be single there are really many advantages. You may not realize now but after you get into a relationship you might realize that.
1. Liberty to date whoever you want: Sometimes dating is fun. In dating you can back out any tiime you want there are no restrictions, whereas in relationships you can’t back out whenever you want to, you need to have discussion and conversation with your partner.
2. Complete Freedom: Being able to do anything you want is awesome. You can wake up whenever you want, meet your friends and spend some time and enjoy with them, spend your money as you wish. It’s actually pretty awesome. The level of freedom single people have is like 100%, they don’t have to jeopardize single stuff.
3. No Drama: In a relationship, there is so much drama. Mainly in a long-distance relationship, there are many ups and downs. Whereas when you’re single, you don’t have to go through any of it.
4. Not being in a bad relationship: In a relationship, not all relationships are healthy and good going. There are also some bad relationships wherein partners have to suffer a lot because of the other partner. There are partners who are arrogant, aggressive, and hit the other one. To avoid it, better to stay single.
Pros To Be In a Healthy Relationship
To be in a relationship has its own benefits too. But only a healthy relationship can give you these. Healthy means it should be full of respect, trust, and true love.
These are some advantages:
1. Someone will be there for you whenever you are down: To be in a healthy relationship gives you a stronger support system. You know you don’t have to face challenges alone there is always someone with you, and you have a shoulder to lean on whenever you feel down.
2. You always have someone to inspire you: There is a good thing in a relationship that the person you love can inspire you in a good way. They also help you to be at your best to improve you financially and to improve your character, to be stable emotionally and spiritually.
3. They can reduce your stress level: If you are in a healthy relationship it can boost your happy hormones, they make you feel good. This can help you be to be stress-free.
Remember, if you are single, please do not hurry in finding a partner because love is not found it is seeded and nourished until it grows. On the other side, if you are in a relationship and you are driving through some sessions, figure the problems first before letting go.