A happy and long-lasting marriage is not only about being together, it also needs some efforts to keep your partner happy with you. Here are some Dos and Don’ts for long and happy married life:-
1. Do not take your partner for granted.
2. Do not give up on important things.
3. Don’t take any offense.
4. Do not isolate.
5. Don’t judge or compare.
6. Do not go to bed angry.
7. Do not try and change each other.
8. Don’t fight unfairly.
9. Don’t be disrespectful.
10. Do not be afraid to ask for help.
1. Celebrate significant times, days and moments.
2. Accept your partner for who he\she is.
3. Know when to keep your thoughts to yourself.
4. Do connect every day.
5. Give time for each other.
6. Build a strong bond and trust.
7. Be honest to your partner.
8. Practice forgiveness.
9. Hug everyday for at least 20 seconds.
10. Plan surprises for each other.