Zain Javadd Malik, popularly known as Zayn Malik, is an English singer, model and a songwriter. He was born on 12th of January, 1993 in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. He was a part of the boy band ‘One Direction’ for quite a few years until he left the band in 2015 to take forth his career as a solo performer.
He became well-known as a solo artist due to his various songs that the youngsters could vibe to. A few of his songs became very familiar such as:
1) Better – Released in 2020, this song is his first solo after almost two years.
2) Let me – Released in 2018, this song is his lead single from the album titled ‘Icarus Falls’.
3) Dusk till Dawn – this song, featuring Sia, was also released in 2018.
4) Like I would – this song was released in 2016 as a part of the album ‘Mind of Mine’.
5) Pillow talk- released in 2016, this is Zayn’s first single from his debut album ‘Mind of Mine’.
6) What makes you beautiful- this song was released in 2011 sung by the band ‘One Direction’.
7) I don’t wanna live forever- this song, along with its music video featuring Taylor Swift was produced for the movie ‘Fifty Shades Darker’.
8) Tonight- this song was released in 2018 again as a part of the album ‘Icarus Falls’.
Also Read: Is Zayn Malik Losing His Popularity?