BTS is one of the leading boy bands in the international music industry. They are famously known for their music and dance moves.
Their music started getting attention once they experimented with their music and had more songs that spoke about mental health.
BTS is also known as Bangtam boys. The group consists of seven boys namely, RM, Jim, Jimin, Suga, V, J-Hope, and Jungkook.
The band members have also been advocates of mental health issues for a really long time now. They promote self-love and self-acceptance in their music.
The infamous K-pop band has been nominated for various international music awards like the prestigious Grammy.
Army as they lovingly call their fans have always supported them with their music ventures and each of their music videos has millions of views within hours of release.
Have you ever wondered which song or band your favorite artists from BTS listen to? Here’s a list of songs that the BTS boys love.
- Jin loves Senorita by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello
- RM loves Panini by Lil Naz X
- Suga’s favorite song is Loco from Mustard
- J-Hope’s favorite is The Big Day by Chance the Rapper
- V has his favorite by Chet Baker called Blue Moon
- Jimin’s favorite is a love song by Sara Bareilles
- Jungkook’s favorite is Just Hold on by Steve Aoki and Louis Tomlinson