Mahendra Singh Dhoni is a brilliant cricketer and is the only captain in history to win all the ICC trophies. He is an outstanding all-rounder cricketer, from his amazing bowling skills to skillful batting in the fields. He has been one of the blessings to the Indian Cricket. He is also known as captain cool for his excellent captaincy skills. He has the ability to tackle the entire team and come up with amazing strategies, in a heated and tensed moment.
Apart from cricket, he has gone through a fashion evolution. He has appeared in many garment ads. His fashion skills are no less than in cricket.
Here are his top fashion looks that you can try.
1. Well, everyone has seen him in long hair. If you want to keep long hair, then you can do it in his style.
2. He has got himself up in a guy-next-door style, with a simple tee and denim jeans.
3. He looks fabulous in the Indian attire. Once he was seen shooting in a white kurta and yellow jacket for an ad shoot.
4. His spikes hairstyle has been adapted by many fans.
5. A simple white tee and a bomber jacket is his favorite macho style.
6. The player looks amazing in the formals when he is all set in a suit and a tie, for an occasion.
7. His new salt and pepper stubble get up looks damn sexy.
8. He has appeared in an embraided blazer a couple of times, which looks so fine on him.
9. His bald look has been really historic and remarkable after the World Cup win.
10. The captain cool looks super cool in those goggles and shades.