Water is an important part of all body functions & processes like digestion and elimination.
Our body uses water in all its cells, organs and tissues to help regulate the temperature and maintain other bodily functions. Water carries oxygen and nutrients to the cell. The body has no way to store water & needs fresh supplies every day.
Benefits of water:
- Increase energy & relieves fatigue.
- Promotes weight loss.
- Flushes out toxins.
- Improves skin complexion.
- Maintain regularity.
Food items that contain water:
- Cucumber contains up to 96% of water.
- Tomatoes contains up to 95% of water.
- Spinach contains up to 93% of water.
- Mushroom contains up to 92%of water.
- Melons contains up to 91% of water
- Broccoli contains up to 90% of water.
- Oranges contains up to 86% of water.
- Apples contain up to 85% of water.