Shikhar Dhawan is an Indian Cricketer, but he has given us many fashion inspirations.
Here are some of the goals-
1. Wear Printed lowers with suit
2. A silk kurta pyjama with a velvet Nehru jacket
3. A blue checked Blazer
4. A white linen jacket paired with a blue shirt
5. A black windcheater with a red watch
6. Cropping out trousers
7. A team jacket with perfect shirt, trouser and shoes
8. Tying a turban with a ‘chunni’ with zari-work
9. Shikhar Dhawan walked the ramp for designer Samant Chauhan in black kurta, jacket and matching trousers.
10. Shikhar Dhawan wore a blue Blazer over a colour-block pattern sweater and mint colour Chinos during a shoot for The Man Magazine.