Are your children creating trouble while having meal? Try with these 5 Healthy meals for your kids, they will surely enjoy these recipes.
1. Broccoli Cheesy Bread
Ingredients: Riced Broccoli, 1 large egg, 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella, 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan, 2 minced garlic cloves, 1/2 tsp dried oregano, Kosher salt, ground black pepper, Pinch of red pepper flakes (optional), 2 tsp. freshly chopped parsley, warmed marinara.
Method- 1. Preheat the oven to 425°. Now, line a baking sheet with foil paper. Microwave the riced broccoli for 1 minute. Carefully take out extra moisture from the broccoli using paper towel.
2. Take the broccoli in a large bowl and add egg, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and garlic. Season with some oregano, salt, and pepper. Take the dough to baking sheet and shape it into a thin, round crust.
3. Bake until it turns golden for about 20 minutes. Add the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese on the top and bake it until the cheese is melted and crust is crispy enough. Serve warm with marinara.
2. Bell Pepper Nachos
Ingredients- 4 bell peppers, 2 tbsp of olive oil, 1/2 tspb of ground cumin, 1/2 tspb of chilli powder, 1/4 tspb of garlic powder, salt, black pepper, 2 cups of shredded cheddar, 1 cup full of guacamole, 2 cups pico de gallo salsa, 1/2 cup jalapeno slices (pickle), 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 tbsp milk, Lime wedges.
Method- 1. Preheat oven to 425° and take two small-sized baking sheets with foil.
2. Divide bell peppers on baking sheets. Toss the bell peppers with olive oil, cumin seeds, chilli powder, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer the wedges on the baking sheets in a single layer with cut side up. Bake until peppers are crispy-tender for about 10 minutes.
3. Top bell peppers with Cheddar. Bake until cheese looks a little bubbly for about 10 minutes.
4. Top the bell pepper with guacamole, salsa, and pickled jalapenos. Take a small bowl, and blend sour cream and milk together and drizzle over with some bell peppers. Squeeze a lime wedge on top and serve with some lime wedges.
3. Rice Bowl
Ingredients:- 1 cup rice, water, 2 tbsp of soya sauce, 2 tbsp of sesame oil, 2-3 Bacon strips.
Method:-1. Take a microwave safe cup with 1 cup of rice and add some water to it.
2. Add the sesame oil and soya sauce and chopped bacon strips. Mix everything well.
3. Cover it before putting in a microwave.
4. Add some frozen vegetables to it and mix.
5. Take 2-3 eggs and some salt in a cup, mix it well & microwave. Scramble it and garnish with the Rice.
4. Chicken Tortilla
Ingredients:- 4 tortillas, chicken strips, bell pepper, 1 tbsp of Taco seasoning cheese.
Method:-1. Microwave the tortillas until they are crispy enough.
2. Take some chicken strips, add the bell pepper, now add taco seasoning, mix it well.
3. Microwave the mixture for 2-3 minutes.
4. Place the mixture on the tortilla and put some grated cheese on top. Place the tortilla over each other just to make like a sandwich.
5. Microwave it again for 30 seconds.
5. Brown Rice with Veggie salad.
Ingredients:- 1 pack brown rice, 1 can tuna, 150g bag of Sweet Corn, Carrots and Broccoli.
Procedure:- 1. Microwave the brown rice according to the cooking instructions.
2. Mix the brown rice and tuna in a small bowl.
3. Microwave the Sweet Corn, Carrots and Broccoli and mix through the brown rice and tuna.
5. Serve hot.