Belly fats make your clothes feel tight.
Here are some steps by to lose your belly fats:
- Eating plenty of soluble fibre: Soluble fat releases a gel that helps slow down food as it passes through our digestive system sources of soluble fibre. Sources- Flax seeds, shirataki noodles, brussels sprouts, avocados, legumes, blackberries.
- Avoiding food that contains trans fat: Trans fats is formed by pumping hydrogen into saturated fats, such as soyabean oil.
- Not drinking too much alcohol: Alcohol in moderate quantity has health benefits, but is more harmful if you drink too much.
- Eat a high protein diet: Protein is a vital nutrient for weight management. Sources- Meat, fish, eggs, dairy products, beans.
- Reducing stress level: Stress makes you gain belly fat by producing cortisol also known as stress hormone by triggering the adrenal glands.
- Avoiding sugary foods: Sugar contains fructose, of which too much consumption leads to fatty liver diseases.
- Doing aerobic exercise: Aerobic exercise helps in burning more calories.
- Replacing cooking fats with coconut oil: Coconut oil is one of the healthiest fats you can eat.
- Drinking green tea: Green tea is an exceptionally healthy beverage.