Do not struggle alone, let’s struggle together.
A THERAPIST your answer to vulnerability, make most of it. A person is always in two minds before visiting a psychiatrist owing to personal and social issues. Below are the brief inquires you should make to your psychiatrist before banking on him/her.
1. Are you a licensed psychologist?
2. If you have too many patients, how do I know you will be concentrated on and care about me individually?
3. What Is Your Treatment Orientation?
4. Will Therapy Be Time-Limited or Long-term?
5. Can You Prescribe Medication or Make Referrals for Medication?
6. Can I entirely trust that everything I tell you stays between you and me?
7. What Is the Cost per Session?
8. How Many Patients With PTSD Have You Treated?
9. Can I contact you during a crisis?
10. What’s the treatment plan?