A facial is a family of skin care treatments for the face that keeps your facial skin glowing.
They are normally done in beauty salons, but due to this Coronavirus pandemic there is lockdown in which the beauty salons are closed for a long time.
Here are some 5 easy steps to do facial at home:-
1. Clean. remove all the dust, oil and wash your face, neck and ears with a good facial cleanser.
2. Using your fingers gently rub an exfoliating facial scrub in small circular motions all over your face.
3. Get steam on your face.
4. Apply the mask and wait for about 15 – 20 minutes.
5. Keep your face hydrated.
A good facial leaves your skin smooth and bright.
You can even make scrub at home:-
1. 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon milk.
2. 1 teaspoon ground oatmeal, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon oil.
3. 1 teaspoon ground almonds, 1 teaspoon
honey, 1 teaspoon water.