Though the risk of transmitting the infection to the baby is less, a pregnant woman should take care and some measure precautions to be safe. Taking precautions can reduce the risk of getting infected by the virus.
A newborn can be infected by the virus but when in the womb the risk is lower.
Take proper nutritional food is essential for both babies as well as the mother. Eating healthy food is important in every aspect but more due to the pandemic. Take regularly some immune boosters like honey, turmeric, ginger.
Keep your mind and body energetic by getting enough sleep daily.
1. Practising social distancing.
2. Avoiding going out unnecessarily.
3. If any symptoms are seen in a pregnant woman then doing a quick check-up.
4. Practising proper sanitation.
5. Keep consulting the doctor regularly.
6. Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.